Invest in Tequila: In 2013, theviralnewj George Clooney and two of his friends, Rande Gerber and Mike Meldman, invested in the tequila company, Casamigos. The company was sold in 2017 for a reported $1 billion thebirdsworld.
2. Invest in Coffee: George Clooney and his business partner, Grant Heslov, began investing in the Nespresso coffee company in
3. They continue to hold a majority stake in the company, which has grown significantly since they invested Net Worth.
4. Invest in Startups: George Clooney has invested in a number of startups, including Uber and Airbnb. He has also been involved in the launch of several companies, such as Casamigos Bio Data and Nespresso.
5. Invest in Real Estate: In addition to the investments mentioned above, George Clooney has also invested in real estate. He owns several properties in Los Angeles, as well as a villa in Italy.
6. Leverage His Celebrity Status: George Clooney has successfully leveraged his celebrity status to further his business interests. He has become a spokesman for various products and companies, including Nespresso and Casamigos. He has also appeared in a number of films and television shows, which has helped to raise his profile and increase his net infosportsworld.